- Implemented 7 missing NMs from era Dynamis - Bastok. (Dynamis - Bastok is now cleared for entry.)
- Anyone can lot in Dynamis zones. (thanks Beaux!)
- Statues now have more era accurate aggro.
- Added missing statues and fixed incorrect time extensions.
- Seismostomp consumes the correct amount of shadows.
- Zone win ???'s are now reset when instance is wiped.
- Mobs in Dynamis zones are now able to be claimed globally. (thanks Beaux!)
- Issues when zoning into / tractoring in / leaving from dynamis are fixed.
- Dynamis now ejects players when time expires.
- Block trades when already in a transaction. (thanks Beaux!)
- Reduced lag when around several characters. (please provide feedback on this!)
- Slave Globes now follow Mother Globe like on retail. Choo choo!
- Bomb Queen issues have been fixed.
- Mog Safe 2 now provides mog storage.
There are several bug fixes for Dynamis included in this patch. Two of the major ones from one of our players--Beaux! There are still a handful of issues that are known.
- Adjusted game and web server configurations
- Updated how the guild point vendors work
Other than the guild points system you will not likely notice any changes in this patch. However this patch was a very important step in preparing for our future. My current plan is to move our server to be hosted in the cloud for faster speeds and a more stable connection. This patch was 1 of 2 that will migrate us to that system. Although you may notice the lack of words on this set of patch notes, be assured we are still working hard! Just behind the scenes on this one.
- Slightly lowered the drop rates of relic armor. (fine-tuning, lowered by 1%)
- Added devil manta and friends to the fishing tables.
- Fixed a nasty bug where you could lose items during trade if someone had a full inventory. (all items that were lost were also logged so if it was a valuable piece and wasn't reported yet please reach out and we will restore it)
- Adjusted regain values for Fafnir and Nidhogg.
- Adjusted the ceiling of stealth spells and items.
- Fixed issue with skill fishing items and monsters.
- Fixed the behavior of Slave Globes.
- Fixed bug with Rampart giving immunity to all magic.
- The spell Death now goes through shadows.
- Fixed Metallic Body buff calculation.
- Fixed the ??? spawns for the limit break 2 quest.
- Fixed some damage bugs with Wild Oats and Leaf Dagger.
- Fixed issue with fishing and weapon skills.
- Fixed Xolotl and his pets linking with antlions.
- Adjusted time of stealth spells (decreased) and items (increased)
- Fixed Sprinkler's spell list.
- Adjusted items sold by multiple vendors.
- Adjusted sell price of bird blood.
- Fishing skill-ups should only happen when you hook a fish.
- Reduced duration of Last Resort.
- Fixed damage of Radiant Breath.
- Fishing now consumes bait.
- Fixed fishing issue with critical bites.
- Resolved issue with Jeuno guards not selling CP items.
- Reverted EXP rings purchasable with CP back to original values.
- Adjusted antlion jaw drop rates. (remaining jaws on characters will be nuked as will ALL gil obtained from selling to vendors for the month of October.)
- Patched some exploitable vendor items. (Threnody scrolls and Pet Food Alpha) Any other exploitable scrolls should be reported via the bug tracker.
- Cure V now has static hate generation. (thanks Beaux!)
- Change monster gauging of some monsters that incorrectly displayed "Impossible to Gauge."
- Maat fight completely overhauled. He should be killable now!
- Updated extra character storage for newly created characters to only enable wardrobe 1 and 2. (Those that have additional inventory slots please start migrating your inventory to allowed slots to avoid missing items from a future update)
- Cactrot Rapido now runs around!
- Phomiuna Aqueducts is now available. (Keep in mind, the strategy should be for the original level of difficulty so any deviation from that should be reported)
- Gardening has arrived on Eden before any other private server! HURRAH!
- Dynamis is now live.
There are a few things to note for Dynamis. The first note is that the hourglasses will only update inside your inventory and inside dynamis. The second is that only one alliance can attack a mob or lot on its treasure. To exit dynamis you let the time expire, warp out, or drop ANY ONE hourglass that is tied to that instance. In the future you will have to drop all hourglasses tied to that instance--this is a known issue. Also when the time expires, currently the hourglass will not show an inactive state, although it will be obvious that the the current time is past the time on the hourglass. Some minor syncing issues with the hourglass and the battlefield instance may occur. (ex. the time may expire 3 minutes after you should finish the battleground i.e. 4hrs and 3mins)
I highly suggest planning dynamis when I'm available, or at the very least when a GM is available to verify issues have existed. However, I'm most familiar with the dynamis code so if there was an issue it would be more likely to be resolved on the spot if I'm online. Please make reports for strange behavior, and I will be fair if there are things that are unintended that are reported. Such as if coins drop rates are off. I know that it's a big gil investment so I don't want you to be afraid to try it out.
Lastly, I was unable to review Setzor's fishing code last night but I will be going over it tonight. It is likely to be put into a patch tomorrow.
- Gravity restored back to proper power
- Treasure Hunter restored
- Fixed desynth recipes for several items.
- Fixed guild points items to only have ToAU era items
- Disable Apogee
- Patches will now move to a weekly update system for bugs and for major content it will still remain our original plan of monthly.
Treasure Hunter has been thoroughly looked into. We believe we have dug through enough history and code to come to mostly accurate rates for the era we are targeting. All drops received before this patch can be considered yours, but throughout beta we reserve the right to pull items we feel had an abnormally high drop rate. If you feel a drop rate (either too high, too low, drop groups, et. cetera) is incorrect please post it on the forums under development.
- Fixed Limit Break 2 respawn time and NPC time.
- Removed quests for door quick access items like the garliage banishing gates (key items will be removed from characters in the near future)
- Increased time lanterns stay lit in den of rancor.
- RDM how has MAB traits. (thanks Beaux!)
- Some performance enhancements of the server.
- Possible fix for outpost conquest NPCs. (thanks wren!)
- Upgraded to latest DSP version as of 10/13/2018
This patch is relatively light from a players perspective but don't worry; we haven't been slacking off! We've been working on new content, performance improvments and upgrading DSP this week instead of bug fixes.
- Adjusted spells for sale from the following vendors in Lower Jeuno: Amalasanda, Hasim, Susu, Taza.
- Updated aggro check method and /check functions.
- Fix drop rate of bugards.
- Fix bug where Vivian was not spawning.
- Make breath AoE on Vivian and Cassie.
- Update prices of some items that sell to vendor.
- Add 2hr to Ruby Quadav.
- Add draw in to Adamantoise.
- Make Intulo lottery.
- Warp ring no longer purchasable. Warp rings in player's inventories will be deleted in the near future.
- Fixed issue with Capricious Cassie not spawning.
- Made Panzer Percival and Frabudio lotto.
- Extended the time that Banishing Gates in Garliage Citadel are open.
- Fixed issue with Alky despawning after timer is up. Also noticed the same issue would happen with Sozu Rogberry so fixed that too.
- Updated prices of a handful of vendor price items. (I will be posting a thread that can be updated with prices you see that are not correct on the forums for the future as well.)
- Fixed Lord of Onzozo's spell list.
- Certain mobs respawn times will not persist through server restarts.
- Both Dia and Bio will now overwrite the same tier of themselves.
- Fix aggro range of EP monsters. (Please advise if some monsters are not aggroing now that should.)
- Made a temporary fix to the Ornamental Door to allow access to the Impulse Drive WSNM fight. (Note: if you go through here go straight to the fight and then leave after. If anyone is caught idling or fighting there other than the WSNM the temporary fix will be disabled for the entire server.)
- Made a temporary fix for PLD AF quest "A Boy's Dream." Approach the pool and the mob will automatically spawn engaged to you if you are on the quest.
- Kreutzet should now despawn correctly when wind weather goes away. (Please advise if you see him with wind weather not active.)
- Ice spikes are now more retail accurate.
- Reduced Ridill drop rate. (Was by far above TH4 rates even without any TH)
In other news, unfortunately we haven't collected enough drop rates on mobs to re-enable TH. Please continue to report them on all types of mobs. We need the data from a live environment not test server or retail.
- Fixed issue caused by spikes patch that no longer inhibits exp gained when a monster hits a higher level character.
- Guivre now roams. Rawr!
- Aquarius and Friar Rush are now lotto. If you notice other NMs that are not the correct spawn type please write a bug report. Taking advantage of fixed time spawns when they should not be will end in removal of items gained from that NM from yourself and possibly everyone.
- Fixed issue with chocobo digging delay.
- Changed enmity of certain spells to ToAU era values.
- Changed duration of bar-spells to ToAU era values.
- Implemented a temporary fix to the Bastok bridge. When you approach the bridge it will force you across the end as if you are zoning.
- Resolved an issue with items becoming temporarily unusable if you interrupt its use.
- Adjust exp to lower if mob hits a player with a spikes effect on.
- If player has hit a mob and left the region reset the exp limit on it.
- Empty mobs are now immune to sleep.
- Slightly increased difficulty of Mea and Holla Promyvion bosses.
- Fixed issue where Dem Promyvion boss was not using Fission below 50%.
- Removed out of era buffs for Seigan and Hasso.
- Added better message to Harith when players don't meet the necessary requirements to trade in rare animas.
- Fix for San d'Oria mission 8-1 when time has elapsed. (thanks Beaux!)
- Temporary !re command to force refresh party list while we are working on a permanent solution
- Mobs will no longer deaggro after a short period of time.
- Job special abilities are set to 2 hour recast.
- Players should no longer be invisible when zoning in shortly after another.
- Trading items for Guild points will now be correctly consumed.
- Treasure Hunter has been temporarily disabled until enough data has been collected regarding drop rates.
Several unintentional items have been patched due to the great quality and quantity of bug reports submitted. Thank you all for your feedback!
- BLM elemental magic damage, casting time, recast time, and mana cost has been set to era values
- Harith now functions properly. (CoP quest NPC.)
- A temporary fix for the Memory Stream cutscenes has been added. If you are stuck in a cutscene it will force move you in 15 seconds. (Be patient.)
- Promyvions are now winnable.
- Memory receptacles have been tamed down a bit and are more likely to take you to the next level.
- Tax has been removed from the auction house.
- Bard Sahagin in Sea Serpent Grotto have had their song scroll drop rates adjusted. (Please report any other issues with drop rates via the bug report tool and do not take advantage of the increased drop rates when you learn about or discover them.)
- Fixed a few issues with NM script errors in the Promyvions and Spires.
- Several mobs that were previously adjusted for the post 75 era have been restored to their era levels.